Sunday, June 7, 2009

LDOL (last day of leisure)...

So, this is going to be my last day of leisure( i just feel that i mayn't get a long time to relax for at least a week from now). So i just planned to roam around. Suddenly i thought of one good place "moore market", as i had a couple of books in my wish-list. But due to some technical fault, i ended up going to my book bank and i had to give a BIG NO to moore....as usual, it was a flop..

(But what ever it be, i didn't forget two things i usually do at the central station..to treat me with a bar of my favourite chocolate and to grab a cup of Rathna's sweet corn..yummy!!)

So what's next?? for people who dunno, iam planning to attend an IPT from (In plant Training...well why can't it be an IPL??? ) tomorrow at some place which will take me an hour and a half to reach. And the worst part is , there are a helluva things over there which make me feel a little bit bored (+++ tired).

To start with
  • "be punctual at 8:30 am and you can leave by 3:30 / 4:00pm" (damn, am not working for them and they are not paying me even a single buck).
  • "No boarding/ lodging " (i actually expected something for Rs.500/- which i pay).
  • "No certificates will be issued if your attendance is not proper" ( i planned to bunk a few days :( ).
  • "Remember that you are just five students in a group of 70 students"(so my dreams are shattered.. i didn't expect such a good strength to make things worse and of course it means things are gonna be according to some preset time-tables and rules)
please don't expect some more hard-and-fast rules...I think this is enough for someone who is actually in the holidays after successfully( i think so) completing the semester exam.

So am i sounding like "a turkey before thanks giving day"??

Well, i do have some valid reasons to attend the IPT....

  • I want my resume to look a little bit like an engineer's (you know that professional stuff)
  • My sissy has got a couple of certificates more than me ... so right now iam trying to equalise her..(IPT is one good way)
  • I wanna learn the routes (just praying that the buses should be empty-enuf)
  • My cam is tired of shooting people, so why not some machinery and industrial stuff???
Hmm, that's all i can think of. I just have one good thing for sure, i have my friends around and i hope i can manage it.

That's it for now...the tetris game which i downloaded recently is awesome and is calling me ...
Catch you people with the IPT experiences soon...
Do comment...

nandhu :) the knurdy (again)

No comments: