Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I see the me in you...

Hiya!! I just got a day-off from my inplant training. So, i planned to make a short trip somewhere out. And you know what, like my other plans it didn't flop and went really well :) .
My mind sensed a few things are too good in life.
  • A bus journey however horrible it be, is always fun when you have some nice friend.
  • Ice lemon tea tastes good (today i tried it for the first time...and it was gud)
  • At times you never know when you turn hyper and speak like a FM (hey watch out!! as a matter of fact i dunno if speaking out is bad...but am planning to watch out)
  • At times trying to act seriously can really bluff people.. ( a big NO...am not going to try it again)
But the worst part of bus-travel is travelling all alone. I did that on my way back home :(
I had to travel for around 40 minutes and the scorching sun made me sleep, though i tried my best not to. Finally i decided to keep me awake. And i knew what i had to do!! (common i always have a pen and a paper..)Wow, now i had a reason too..wat's next...nandhu started to write her lyric.. :)

I just thought of my friend(s) and wrote a few lines..this is how it goes...

கண்ணாடி ( I see the ME in U) ->

தத்தி
தத்தி நடந்த போது
தந்தையின்
முகத்தில் சிரிப்பைகக் கண்டேன்

முதன் முறையாய் "அம்மா" என்ற போது
தாயின் உள்ளத்தில் மகிழ்வைக் கண்டேன்

பள்ளிப்படிப்பின் தேர்ச்சியின் போது
என்
ஆசிரியரின் மனதில் நிறைவைக் கண்டேன்

நட்பே
, உன்னிடம் மட்டுமே
காலத்திற்கும்
என்னைப் பார்க்கிறேன் !!

( yippee!! i made a lyric in that boring journey...
lingerings of the past are at times very usefull)

"A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself" (cool na?) ==>
saying this its me signing off. Do comment and Catch you ppl soon .


nandhu :)

2 comments:

Naren said...

you're getting inspired even on a bus... maybe you really are cut out to become a lyricist :)

Nandhu said...

@ naren,
ellam vunga aasirvaadham dhaan sir...
:)