Thursday, September 8, 2011

alive to see you

Alive.. To see you..


Beautiful..ooh yeah..

she is beautiful..oohhoo yeaah

I just saw her the other day

But she keeps leaping in my mind every day

Like the sweeping-tides that never rest

Day and night, without a second's break..


Do angels haunt? Do dey?!

Do angels really haunt? Temme! Do dey?!

Those lil-lil moments when she looked like an angel

The thoughts reminisce inside my head..


Am getting F-U-Z-Z-Y

Just by looking at u!- my MISSY!!

Don't make me go crazy,

Ooh not again..i don't wanna wake up all night

And keep wondering if you could really be an angel!


Beautiful! Oh my god!

She is definitely beautiful

With her chubby chubby cheeks

And the fringes falling on her forehead

And not to mention those

silly cute pics - that she clicks ;)


Baby ! Do u hear me say?!

MY B-A-B-Y!!

It's a Big day.. Ooh yeah..

Its your birthday

So here is me-

Like every other time,

With loads of love,

And pots of kisses,

Just waiting to meet you :) :)



It's 4:45 am and time for me to get a wink :)

catch u soon,

Nandhu :)

Ryt-now: started to cook-making somewhere-heard recipes, playing my virtual onscreen keyboard, planning to learn MATLAB (seriously!! Dont laugh ! ) :D




No comments: