Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Come back...

Hiya,
So my semester practicals are almost over and just the communication skills lab is left out and here is nands blogging happily...but wait, am i really happy?? er..it's a difficult question for me to answer now...
With my marks dropping down in one particular subject (which i actually love..because of the staff handling it...) and he asking me with all kind considerations (which is quite unique with my department male-staffs..), i was unable to speak a word in front of him...(for i knew i have really made him feel down..). Coming back home, something even more disturbing happened...mom and dad felt bad about my marks...(though i know it's hard to convince parents in case of marks,
i felt really down since i held the whole responsibility...)
As i have this habit of writing lyrics, when i feel bad, i started to write one... I wanted some good time to come soon...thought about my guy, who i really missed out...and here is the one which i wrote...

COME BACK


Come back, hold my hands,
lemme feel your presence again
come back stay next to me,
let our whispers scent the air
come back come back
for life is not the same without you,
come back come back now
my heart aches to be with you...

oh my guy, just don't stare
as you dunno me..
for it stabs a huNdred times
more than the shiny knives,
now my hand seems tO be empty
without yours in it,
my little heart seems tO be too heavy
filled with your thoughts,
So, come back come back Now
my journey is hard without you
come back comE back
I wanna be with you...

That day I thought it was yet another fight,
all I knew then was, It's gonna be all right
But till now the things are not the way I thought,
my heart tells me now, it was all my fault..
My poor heart can never hide my love,
my stupid arms want to hold you close,
not thinking about the world that's around us,
My mind is getting mad about you...

So come back to me - come back
You are my World - come back
come back to me - come back
my LOVE is true - come back
C-O-M-E B-A-C-K.....

For people who want to know about him, all I can tell is his name…I have made a few letters in the 2nd para ‘bold’ …put those letters together to find his name

For witty ones, who have understood the pun, KUDOS !!!

For the rest, sorry guys, better luck next time… ;)



do comment,
catch you soon,
nandhu :)

rite now: searching for a new guitar class, planning to study the subject which i did miserably bad, waiting to meet one of my best friend who is coming home tom :)

7 comments:

Naren said...

nice touch with the bold letters :D

the lyrics rhyme well...u can try it out into a song.

btw model exam marks dont matter...u'll do well in univ.

Nandhu said...

@ naren,
thank u...making it into a song s in my fren's hand...
thanks for the wishes too..and u can call ur wish as an optimistic one :)

Naren said...

doesn't hurt to be optimistic once in a while. i'm not a pessimist though. I'm a realist :)

Nandhu said...

@ naren,
k my realist fren :)

MITHUN... said...

good 1

kk said...

being smart with bold letters...;)..gud one...and dont worry too much abt the marks sometimes they are merely numbers...

Nandhu said...

@ mit,
thank u :)

@ kk,
thanks :) by d way, am okay now... :)