Friday, July 31, 2009

Belated friendship day wishes

Hiya!!

As iam typing this post, i remember my sis fighting with me for celebrating friendship day. Her logic is, "nandhu, friendship is not restricted to one day, you need not call or sms your friends to tell them how special they are to you on that day alone...this sounds pointless for me.." I also do have a few other friends who agree with my sis..But i feel it in a different way...
Though am a proud Indian, and i sing the national anthem (on all occasions whenever it is played), i feel my blood exactly flowing through the vessels when i sing it on the independence day, with a flag pinned to my dress..
Just the same Nanogic (clipped version of Nandhu's + Logic), we all need at least one day to tell our people, how much they are into our life and how much we are happy about it..(NOTE: I used 'at least' and certainly not 'utmost' )
May be that's why we are into such days of celebrations....
Right from my schooling, i have had just a very few close friends...But its not the number that counts right? They have always been the best and thank nature for that !!

Here is the maximum thing that i can do (sitting in front of my PC) for my friends...
a few lines may be in english this time...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

PROMISE ME


Oh my dear,
i hate if it rains,
when we stride -for i can't
let those drops to fell between us...



oh my love,
i just can't bear
when it snows
'coz my eyes can't miss you
for a second in those snowy flakes






oh my life,
the spring is none the less
for iam angry about that too,
it's not for the lovely days,
but for the sounds of the birds
which snoop into my dream
where it was only you and me
oh my lovely life!!




Oh my heart,
summer is certainly not great,
for it never begs your pardon
even when it makes you sweat
So, just a not and
i Will stow it away



Oh my friend,
i know you look at me so weird,
but dare not ,
for i like nothing else when
you are near

Oh my staunch,
just PROMISE ME only once,
and let's conquer the magic land
where
joy rains, love snows,
friendship speaks and
i see you smiling all the time...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
(if you feel these lines sound like a kid's, sorry i can't help it...it is meant to be this way)

anyways, "belated happy friendship day" to ma frens who have read the whole thing patiently :)

Right now:
iam still doing the handwriting analysis
iam also practicing tattooing :)
my 1st tattoo--->



do comment(if u feel like)
catch u soon,
nandhu :)

4 comments:

kk said...

even i do agree with u at least one day we need to say how much we luv our frnds.....and the poem is good...and wats that tattoo...wat lang is that u hav tattooed in ur hand...sry i know i haven't given u something still tat i promised its just shear laziness....

Naren said...

nice lines... but i disagree with u for the first stanza... i met a gal when it was raining bcos she didnt hav an umbrella and i did! rain promotes frndship!!

btwwhat does ur tatoo mean?

Nandhu said...

@ kk
thanku...dats chinese...it means "friendship"...iam still waitin for the promise...

Nandhu said...

@ naren,
tahnks :) and things are different for different ppl..(but as u kno, i 2 luv rain..)
as i said in the above comment, d tatoo s in chinese & it means "frenship"...