Monday, May 4, 2009

The ONE in my life



We all miss someone in
one part of our life or the other. It could be a best friend who shared a 50paise chocolate with you in primary school or a sweet gal who was near you, pampering you all d time but moved away after high school. It can also be your bro or a friendly guy who helped you to complete your experiments....Well these people made me write lyrics..


of course, for people reading this, it can be someone else from this list too...like your love..
But whoever it be, express your love. Love which is not expressed in right time often leaves just split-hearts, broken-dreams, and of course the trade-mark of any failure-salty tears :'(



oops just an emotional flow..anyways this is one of my favourite lyrics...
enzoy...

" Why you need to go away from me
when feel that you are the one for me

i have never felt this way before
until that day-when

you held my hands so tight,

walked me in the rain,
stood close near to me and
looked into my eyes (but now-why?)

Life was once quite delirious
until you brought colours to it
filled my path with flowers and blooms
and even drenched me in the cream of love

But now where is that path i loved to walk in?
i can't see it anymore and
iam in some alien land-just because
the time of wind has swept me
away from that lovely place

and now i have just the only one

and he is all i have in my life
and he is the so-called NOONE "

people reading this, just think once...of course post your comments...


nandhu :)













10 comments:

Naren said...

yeah, its quite romantic :D... you might want to use spell check before posting.

MITHUN... said...

can u give the copyrights so that i can use it for my personnel use[:P]

Nandhu said...

@ mithun...
i wilnt giv u...
dats mine da anna :)

MITHUN... said...

but u can help ur thambi la...plz akka help panuga

kk said...

after i read tis lik a big falsh back in my mind........really a feel good one...dai mithun personl useku sondhama ezhudhanum kandan vanga kudahu....

Nandhu said...

@ kk
hey "gyaabagam varudhe..." song playin in ur minds ah>?
nyways, nice piece of advice to mithun... :D

MITHUN... said...

anaithum etir katchiyin sadi....that dealing ws between myself and nandhu ...outsiders plz dont interfere

kk said...

dint i say even if the opposition says anything gud ruling party never agress....tats the fate of tis nation...the comment above is a good example....

Nandhu said...

paravalla pa...
yen blog-kooda supera ooduthu...
class-la panra comedy-eh maariye nalla dhan try panreenga :D

MITHUN... said...

yenna koduma sir idu ...i m speaking the truth ...i need the copyrights:)